Will you be responsible for leading and managing the Salomon store, securing the net sales and KPI targets, as well as promoting the best quality of customer service?
Designer Outlet Roermond
As Store Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the Salomon store, securing the net sales and KPI targets, as well as promoting the best quality of customer service.
- Delivering the store’s net sales targets and achieving KPIs in an efficient, cost effective and profitable way according to retail and brand guidelines.
- Maintaining a world class customer service and enhancing the brand experience in the store.
- Applying, respecting and implementing the necessary processes and actions to minimise loss.
- Managing the flow of products and analysing both sales and restocking with reactivity.
- Demonstrating, understanding, applying and transmitting decisions from the retail HQ.
- Analysing and performing based on reports of the store’s results and weekly/monthly KPIs according to the retail guidelines.
- Leading by example: motivating and managing staff through daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Being in charge of the execution and operation of digital tools integrated in store.
- Running and developing a loyal community for the store as well as organising events.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics or management an advantage
- Min. 3 years' management experience in retail, preferably within the sports industry
- High level of awareness of social media and digital trends
- Business acumen and ability to lead/support the change
- Passion for sports and outdoors
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good command of MS Office
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, holidays and special events
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following principles and values
What we can do for you
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
To apply please send your CV in English to email@example.com or apply online. When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
Solliciteer op deze functie