Can you bring together the right balance of problem solving rigor, people skills & pragmatism to push our strategic thinking in a rapidly evolving energy market towards concrete decisions and actions?
Manager Retail Strategy
Can you bring together the right balance of problem solving rigor, people skills and pragmatism to push our strategic thinking in a rapidly evolving energy market towards concrete decisions and actions? We are looking forward to meeting you soon as our new Manager Retail Strategy!
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
The Essent Retail Strategy department is a support department with a direct reporting line to the board. You will work closely with other professionals in the team and will report directly to the Head of Retail Strategy. You should be able and eager to act stand-alone. You will have a close link and cooperation with strategic marketing and planning teams of BU's. It is your role to undertake and support research and analysis that allows the retail organization to make informed strategic decisions, to manage assigned strategic projects, to be the interface with innogy and to build capabilities and management buy-in for strategy within Essent.
Your key results are:
- Develop joined Essent perspective on future development of energy market and the role Essent will play in this, in collaboration with Marketing and Business Unit teams.
- Advice and support operational Business Units on their strategies
- Manage strategy and target setting process jointly with the Business Units, Controlling, and planning teams
- Launch and/or lead selected strategic projects and keep overview of the portfolio of strategic initiatives in the company/segment
- Represent Essent at innogy (Retail) and be an interface with other innogy operating companies
Build strategic capabilities within the Essent organization
In order to qualify for this position, you recognize yourself in the following:
- University degree in Business, Economics or Technology
- At least 5 years work experience in strategy and/or business development (in consulting and/or line positions)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experienced project manager with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with operating on boardroom level
- Proven ability to lead activities of virtual teams
- Intensive knowledge and experience of the Dutch and/or Belgium (energy) retail markets
Knowledge of innogy / Essent is a plus
We are also looking for a specific set of competencies. You have excellent analytical problem solving skills as well as project management and commercial skills with a strong customer orientation. You have a pragmatic and pro-active mindset and a high degree of confidence of financial and numerical analysis. You are able to be both analytical/conceptual and tactical/pragmatic and you have good people management and presentation skills. Your way of communicating helps you influence decision-making and you are capable of shaping this new role effectively.
We ask a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- A job at a successful and leading European energy company. Standing still is not an option!
- A competitive salary matching your education and level of experience. The salary range for this position is Hay 17 (€4.384 - €6.264). Furthermore, we offer a mobility allowance of €808 gross per month, 30 vacation days and an attractive bonus opportunity. We will start with a contract of one year with the intention to extend it.
- A different way of working. Thanks to our '@nders werken', you are able to work from home as well as our office. Something else we do 'differently' is our House-in-Order LEAN way in de of working which is integrated throughout the entire organisation.
- An inspiring office located at only 850 meters from CS Den Bosch allowing you to travel to work by public transportation.
And not to forget, ample opportunities to further develop yourself and career.
For further information, please contact Senior Talent Recruiter Nicole Goudman via email@example.com. The selection process normally consists of 2 interview rounds and a final conversation about employment conditions.
Interested? Please apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Interim solutions are not an option.
Keywords: Job, Vacancy, 's Hertogenbosch, Retail Strategy manager, Business developer, Project manager.
Solliciteer op deze functie