The Dealer VI Project Manager will coordinate the European Dealer Visual Identity program and grant its 3 years implementations at European level for all product groups (PTW, Marine, RVPP).
Within the Marketing Division of Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., located at Schiphol-Rijk, we are looking for an enthusiastic,
Dealer VI Project Manager
Temporary project (2 years)
The Dealer VI Project Manager will coordinate the European Dealer Visual Identity program and grant its 2 years implementations at European level for all product groups (PTW, Marine, RVPP).
- Lead dealer VI project within Yamaha European network;
- Evaluate Visual Identity concept during roll-out and apply eventually needed fine tuning;
- Manage design and engineering of VI (indoor/outdoor) furniture in corporation with external partners;
- Manage partners and suppliers (selection, contracts, pricing etc.);
- Control purchase, sales, inventory of VI materials;
- Coordinate the development of (digital) tools for online ordering;
- Manage and develop staff (currently 1 staff member);
- Manage the assigned VI budget (Expenses and investment budget);
- Support the Department Manager in reporting monthly a structured check of activities results;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in preferably engineering, architecture/design or a Commercial/Retail background;
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in Retail Project Management in an international environment;
- Experience with project management and giving presentations;
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills;
- Strategic thinker & creative and a team player;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving attitude;
- Open attitude, supportive and a go-getter;
- Excellent in English verbal and written;
- Available to travel;
The Dealer VI Project Manager reports directly to the Brand Marketing Department Manager.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application form, by clicking on the Solliciteren!-button. The deadline to respond is 21 September 2017.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
Keywords: Retail Projectmanager, Projectmanager, Projectmanagement, Engineer, Engineering, Architecture, Design
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
Solliciteer op deze functie